Bob Arum Reveals Who's Fighting On Pacquiao vs. Horn Undercard

Manny Pacquiao’s July 4 welterweight title defense against Jeff Horn won’t be the only title fight taking place in Brisbane, Australia.

Top Rank chairman Bob Arum told ESPN that IBF junior bantamweight world titleist Jerwin Ancajas will make his mandatory defense against Japan's Teiru Kinoshita, who challenged Zolani Tete for the same belt in 2014 and lost a unanimous decision.

Ancajas won the title from McJoe Arroyo last year and defended his title Jose Alfredo Rodriguez in the seventh round back in January.

On the matter of filling the card for Pacquiao’s next fight, Arum also said that Michael Conlan, a flyweight bronze medalist at the 2012 Summer Olympic Games, will be on the card if he wins his fight against Alfredo Chanez in Chicago on May 26. Conlan won his pro debut at Madison Square Garden back on March with a TKO win in the third round against Tim Ibarra.  

Fightful’s Steven Muehlhausen was present at Conlan’s presser where Arum made the announcement. Approximately 42,000 tickets have been sold for the fight.

Pacquiao is defending his WBO welterweight title against Horn, who is undefeated in his career and is challenging for his first world title. Pacquiao won the title from Jessie Vargas last November.

From The Web