Here's your fight-size boxing update for December 10, 2019:
- Canelo spoke to DAZN over the weekend to discuss his future and what country he might be interested in competing next. You can check out that interview in the video at the top of the page.
- The IBF has ordered unified WBA and IBF bantamweight champion Naoya Inoue to defend his title against mandatory challenger Michael Dasmarinas. The two sides have until early January to come to terms on a deal or else a purse bid will be ordered.
- Below is the official trailer from Top Rank for the Terence Crawford vs. Egidijus Kavaliauskas fight taking place on December 14.
- Mikhail Aloyan, who challenged Zolani Tete for the WBO bantamweight title last year in the WBSS quarterfinals in his fifth pro bout, returned to action in Russia today, beating Ronal Batista by UD to win the WBA Gold super flyweight title.
- In a now-deleted tweet, Brooklyn Boxing, the Barclays Center's boxing brand, said Danny Garcia will face Ivan Redkach in the main event of a Showtime-televised card on January 25 at the venue.
- The latest Fightful Boxing Podcast, which recapped Andy Ruiz Jr. vs. Anthony Joshua rematch, can be seen below.
- Habib Ahmed suffered a torn biceps and will not fight Rob Brant on the January 11 Top Rank on ESPN card. As such, Steven Nelson vs. Cem Kilic for the NABO super middleweight title, originally set for this Saturday, is now taking place on that January 11 show.
- From The Web