Your fight-size boxing update:
- Billy Dib vs. Tevin Farmer for the vacant IBF super featherweight title will be streamed on the ESPN+ in the United States live from Australia. The ESPN+ stream will start at 6:15 a.m. ET on August 3 with Tim Tszyu defending his WBC Asian Boxing Council Continental junior middleweight title against Stevie Ongen. The Dib vs. Farmer fight is expected to start no earlier than 7:30 a.m. ET.
- Undefeated British prospect Joe Joyce, who was recently in California, announced that he will be trained by Gennady Golovkin's trainer Abel Sanchez.
- Speaking of trainers, former lightweight world title challenger Luke Campbell announced Shane McGuigan will be his new trainer as he has now split from former trainer Jorge Rubio.
- The IBF has ordered a purse bid between Kubrat Pulev and Hughie Fury in a heavyweight title eliminator to take place on August 9. The winner of the fight will be the mandatory challenger to Anthony Joshua's IBF title.
- 2016 Olympic bronze medalist and undefeated prospect Filip Hrgovic will fight former British challenger Gary Cornish for the WBC International heavyweight title on September 8 in Zagreb, Croatia.
- The WBO has now voted to make undisputed cruiserweight champion Oleksandr Usyk the WBO "Super" champion, meaning he has the right to vacate the title and immediately become the mandatory challenger to either the WBO heavyweight or light heavyweight title. The WBO heavyweight champion is Anthony Joshua while the WBO light heavyweight champion is Sergey Kovalev.
- From The Web