Your fight-size boxing update:
- Gilberto Ramirez has an opponent for his light heavyweight debut on April 12. Ramirez, the current WBO super middleweight champion, will face former title challenger Tommy Karpency in the co-main event bout of the WBA/WBO lightweight title fight between Vasiliy Lomachenko and Anthony Crolla.
- The IBF welterweight title fight between Errol Spence Jr. and Mikey Garcia taking place this weekend will be televised live for free in the United Kingdom on ITV4. The fight will air live in the United States on March 16, but in the United Kingdom, it would air in the early hours of March 17.
- Three-time super featherweight world champion Roman "Rocky" Martinez will make his in-ring return on a boxing card in Puerto Rico on March 29. Martinez, who has not fought since losing to Lomachenko in June 2016, will be fighting an opponent to be named later in a 10-round bout at lightweight. Also on that card on March 29 are Jeyvier Cintron and Luis Lebron competing in separate bouts.
- The PBC on Fox YouTube Channel posted the following video, which can be seen below, featuring Spence and Garcia training for their fight at AT&T Stadium.
- Luke Campbell, the mandatory challenger to the WBC lightweight title, will have a tune-up fight on the March 15 Matchroom Boxing USA card from Philadelphia that will be streamed on DAZN. Campbell will face Adrian Young in a 10-round bout. The card will be headlined by an IBF super featherweight title fight between Tevin Farmer and Jono Carroll.
- From The Web