Your fight-size boxing update:
- Former WBO lightweight world champion Terry Flanagan has signed a management deal with MTK Global. Flanagan has lost his last two fights with one being for the WBO junior welterweight title and the other taking place in the first round of the World Boxing Super Series. An announcement on Flanagan's next fight will be made in the near future.
- Super flyweight contender Jose Martinez announced on social media that he will fight next on June 22 in Cleveland against an opponent to be named at a later date. Martinez has not fought since losing a title eliminator against Aston Palicte in January to crown a mandatory challenger for the WBO title.
- PBC posted a video, which can be seen below, recapping Peter Quillin's August 2018 win over J'Leon Love that was part of a PBC on Fox broadcast from the Nassau Coliseum.
- Three-time Olympian Avnar Yunusov will face Angel Luna in the main event of a boxing card taking place at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia promoted by King's promotions. In the co-main event, unbeaten junior welterweight prospect Milton Santiago Jr. will face 30-fight veteran Ruben Lopez in an eight-round bout.
- WBC International light heavyweight champion Nick Hannig will face Ryno Liebenberg on July 6 at the Brita Arena in Wiesbaden, Germany.
- From The Web