Your Fight-size MMA update for August 6!
- UFC posted "A Journey of Self Development" featuring UFC Salt Lake City main eventer Alex Caceres, which you can check out above.
- WSOF Featherweight Champion Lance Palmer noted that he has one fight left on his WSOF deal.
- Sean Strickland has suffered a knee injury, and is out of his planned UFC 202 fight with Tim Means.
- Frankie Edgar's coach Mark Henry told The MMA Hour that there is a possibility of Edgar fighting at 135 pounds.
- In addition to the new MMA rules that were agreed upon this week, Marc Raimondi reports that next year's ABC meeting will discuss 12-6 elbows and instant replay.
View the discussion thread.