Your Fight-size update for December 15!
- According to reports, IBF lightweight champion Robert Easter Jr. is set to defend his title against Javier Fortuna on Showtime's January 20 telecast at the Barclays Center. The January 20 card will be headlined by the Errol Spence Jr. vs. Lamont Peterson fight for Spence's IBF welterweight title.
- While Tyson Fury is trying to get his boxing license back, he's admitted that he would love to see unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua fight WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder only for Fury to fight the winner.
- Showtime is posting some videos taking a look back at some fighters' 2017. Below are just a few of them:
- Former unified world heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko raised £160,000 [$215,000] for charity by auctioning the boxing robe he wore in his last competitive bout against Anthony Joshua from back in April.
- Former WBC lightweight champion Dejan Zlaticanin bounced back nicely from his loss to Mikey Garcia back in January. Zlaticanin knocked out Heivinson Herrera in the first round of a junior welterweight bout on December 14 at the B.B. King Blues Club & Grill in Manhattan, New York.