Right as 2018 is coming to a close, the British Boxing Board of Control has ordered a bevy of title fights with purse bids set to take place in less than a month.
The following title fights have been ordered or sanctioned by the BBBofC. Purse bids for the fights that have not been made yet are currently scheduled for December 12.
- Hughie Fury (c) vs. Joe Joyce: British heavyweight title bout
- Daniel Dubois (c) vs. Nathan Gorman: English heavyweight title bout/British heavyweight title eliminator
- Arfan Iqbal vs. Wadi Camacho: British cruiserweight title eliminator
- Callum Johnson (c) vs. Joshua Buatsi: British light heavyweight title bout
- Ricky Summers vs. Andre Sterling: British light heavyweight title eliminator
- Mark Heffron vs. Liam Williams: Vacant British middleweight title bout
- Ryan Walsh (c) vs. Reece Bellotti: British featherweight title bout
- Andrew Selby (c) vs. Paddy Barnes: British flyweight title bout
Some of those fights now have a date and venue, mainly with the middleweight and featherweight titles. Heffron will fight Liam Williams for the vacant title on December 22 as part of the undercard for the IBF featherweight title fight between Josh Warrington and Carl Frampton. That event will take place at the Manchester Arena in Manchester and it will be streamed in the United States on ESPN+.
As for the featherweight title, Walsh will make his fifth title defense when he faces Bellotti on a different boxing card on December 22. That fight will be on the undercard of Dillian Whyte's rematch against Dereck Chisora.