Brock Lesnar Responds To Mark Hunt's PED And Steroid Allegations

By Sean Ross Sapp

Brock Lesnar has been subject to plenty of criticism since announcing his return to the UFC. The only thing is, he just doesn't care.

When the UFC announced the former UFC Heavyweight Champion Lesnar (5-3) would be returning to take on the veteran Mark Hunt (12-10-1), accusations about Lesnar's physique started almost immediately.

“Lesnar’s been juicing his whole career,” Hunt said in an interview with Sports Illustrated. “I’m still going to go out there and punch his face in until he’s knocked out.”

Lesnar was granted an exemption by the United States Anti-Doping Association (USADA) ahead of the UFC 200 bout, because he retired well before the testing policy was put in place. Lesnar, like B.J. Penn, didn't have to wait the standard four months that a fighter who retired since the policy would need to.

When speaking at last week's UFC media conference call that this is something he's used to. After stints in the NCAA, WWE, the NFL and the UFC, he claims he isn't phased.

“I’ve been dealing with that my entire life,” Lesnar said. “I’m a white boy and I’m jacked — deal with it. What do you want me to say? I’m a white boy and I’m jacked. Deal with it.”

Something else that doesn't bother Lesnar is the perception that a loss at UFC 200 could affect his drawing power in the future as a WWE Superstar. In true Lesnar fashion, he answered with a succinct

“I really don’t give a shit.”

Brock Lesnar takes on Mark Hunt in the co-main event of UFC 200 this Saturday night on pay-per-view from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

From The Web