Here's your fight-size boxing update for January 25, 2020:
- At the top of the page is stream for the Danny Garcia vs. Ivan Redkach weigh-ins that took place yesterday. Below are the weigh-in results for the Showtime main card, taking place later tonight and below that is a tweet details the weigh-in results of every fight on the card, including prelim bouts.
- Danny Garcia: 147 lbs.
- Ivan Redkach: 146.8 lbs.
Junior middleweight bout:
- Jarrett Hurd: 154.6 lbs.
- Francisco Santana: 155 lbs.
Super bantamweight bout:
- Stephen Fulton Jr.: 122 lbs.
- Arnold Khegai: 121.8 lbs.
Full weigh-in results of tomorrow’s Barclays Center card, including undercard bouts. pic.twitter.com/pMgZhj0kAW— Carlos Toro (@CarlosToro360) January 24, 2020
- Top Rank has officially announced it has signed former WBA "Regular" super featherweight champion Andrew Cancio to a multi-fight promotional deal. Cancio is expected to make his promotional debut in April.
- WBO middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade has signed a four-fight extension to his current deal with Matchroom Boxing USA. Andrade is defending his title against Luke Keeler on January 30 on a DAZN card in Miami.
- VADA discovered an adverse finding on a recent drug test conducted on former EBU European cruiserweight titleholder Yves Ngabu, the WBC announced.
.@Vada_Testing has notified the @WBCBoxing about an adverse finding from Cruiserweight contender Yves Ngabu from an out of competition sample collected in Sheffield UK on January 7 under the WBC Clean Boxing Program. The protocol has begun to attend this case.— Mauricio Sulaiman (@wbcmoro) January 24, 2020
- The WBO has ordered a purse bid for a WBO junior middleweight title bout between Patrick Teixeira and Brian Castano. The purse bid will be held on January 29 in Miami with the minimum bid being $200,000. WBO President Francisco "Paco" Valcarcel will preside over the proceedings.
- Boxers fighting on the undercard of the March 7 Matchroom Boxing card in Manchester include Hughie Fury, Scott Fitzgerald, Ibrahim Nadim, Dalton Smith and Jack Cullen. Zach Parker vs. Rohan Merdoch in a WBO super middleweight title eliminator is still awaiting final confirmation.