The junior middleweight title bout between Erislandy Lara and Brian Castano is a go after the two fighters made weight.
There were no issues for the headlining fight of the Barclays Center boxing card on March 2, but that doesn't mean the rest of the card was devoid of drama as well. The opening bout of the main card, for the WBA Gold featherweight title, initially had one of the fighters miss weight. Eduardo Ramirez was one pound over the 126-pound limit, but later made weight on his second attempt.
As for the remainder of the card, everyone else successfully made weight and Fightful has you covered with the weigh-in results:
Below are the official weights for the main card, set to be televised on Showtime starting at 9 p.m. ET:
WBA "Regular" Junior Middleweight title (154-pound limit):
- Erislandy Lara: 153.5 lbs.
- Brian Castano: 154 lbs.
- Luis Ortiz: 238.75 lbs.
- Christian Hammer: 257.5 lbs.
WBA Gold Featherweight title (126-pound limit):
- Bryan De Gracia: 124.75 lbs.
- Eduardo Ramirez: 125.75 lbs. (second attempt)*
*Ramirez first weighed in at 127 lbs. and had two hours to lose the excess pound
Below are the official weights for the online undercard fights, which can be seen on Fightful.com at 6:30 p.m. ET:
- Antonio Russell: 116.4 lbs.
- Jose Maria Cardenas: 117.4 lbs.
- Edwin Rodriguez: 198.2 lbs.
- Mitch Williams: 195.8 lbs.
Super Featherweight bout:
- Leduan Barthelemy: 131.2 lbs.
- Miguel Angel Aispuro: 132 lbs.
Below are the official weights for the un-televised fights:
- Tyrek Irby: 143.8 lbs.
- Dennis Okoth: 143.2 lbs.
- Aaron Anderson: 154.6 lbs.
- Chukka Willis: 155.4 lbs.