Your fight-size boxing update:
- Although the fight has not been formally announced, Adrien Broner posted a video on his Instagram, which can be seen at this link, training for a fight against Manny Pacquiao in January 2019:
- British heavyweight Dave Allen has been added to the main card of the November 11 Matchroom Boxing card in Manchester Arena after Joe Cordina suffered an injury and his fight against Scott Cardle was called off. The November 11 card, which will be shown on DAZN, will be headlined by Oleksandr Usyk vs. Tony Bellew for the undisputed cruiserweight title.
- Anthony Yigit posted a picture on Twitter of his massively swollen left eye. Yigit suffered the grotesque-looking injury in the October 27 WBSS card against Ivan Baranchyk, but the picture below shows a significant recovery.
- Jono Carroll will be fighting Guillaume Frenois in an IBF super featherweight title eliminator on the undercard of the December 8 Matchroom Boxing card in Sheffield.
- Roberto Garcia, who is coming off a WBC Silver middleweight title loss to Martin Murray earlier this year, is now targeting a fight against former world champion Liam Smith for the vacant WBC Silver junior middleweight title.
- British boxing fans hoping to see the November 3 World Boxing Super Series card, featuring Josh Taylor vs. Ryan Martin and Ryan Burnett vs. Nonito Donaire, will be able to watch the card for free on the WBSS website and YouTube channel. Fans in the United States and Canada will be able to watch it on the DAZN platform.