Your fight-size boxing update:
- The June 23 PBC on FOX card had a live gate of $210,325 with 5,129 tickets sold along with 902 comps. The card was headlined by a junior middleweight bout between Jermell Charlo and Jorge Cota, which Charlo won with a third-round knockout win.
- Eddie Hearn released the following video regarding the June 29 Matchroom Boxing on DAZN card from Providence, Rhode Island.
- Former IBF junior welterweight world champion Ivan Baranchyk has signed up for the WBC Clean Boxing Program, which he was required to do so if he wished to remain in the WBC's top 15. Baranchyk is currently ranked No. 7 by the WBC at 140 pounds.
- Nordine Oubaali and Arthur Villanueva are on track to make weight for their WBC bantamweight title clash July 6 on ESPN+. Here is their weight-cutting results:
30 days before fight:
- Nordine Oubaali: 123.4 lbs
- Arthur Villanueva: 130 lbs
14 days before the fight:
- Nordine Oubaali: 120.8 lbs
- Arthur Villanueva: 123.5 lbs
7 days before the fight:
- Nordine Oubaali: 119.9 lbs
- Arthur Villanueva: 121 lbs
- Lou DiBella's DiBella Entertainment has signed undefeated heavyweight prospect Amron Sands to a promotional deal. Details of Sands' next fight will be announced shortly.
- The WBC announced that it will now start drug testing judges for recreational drugs such as marijuana, cocaine and methamphetamine. The first two to be drug tested were judges Steve Morrow and Frank Garza, both of whom tested negative.