Your fight-size boxing update for September 21:
- Former cruiserweight world titleholder Marco Huck's fight with Ovill McKenzie, scheduled for September 24 in Germany, was canceled when McKenzie withdrew, claiming illness.
- Mike Tyson will be holding a meet and greet on September 23 and 24 at the Field of Dreams & Stars Live 365 Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. He will be doing autograph sessions and photo ops.
- Irish Olympic boxer Michael Conlan signed a multiyear deal with Top Rank. He plans to begin his career in the 122-pound junior featherweight division and is likely to make his professional debut in March on St. Patrick's Day weekend at the Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York City, Top Rank president Todd duBoef said.
- The University of Louisville football team made a tribute to the late Muhammad Ali this past weekend during its game against Florida State, honoring Ali with a butterfly decal on their helmets, and with a butterfly and Ali's name painted into a patch of grass behind the north end zone of Papa John's Cardinal Stadium.
- Former British and European heavyweight champion Dereck Chisora signed with Goodwin Boxing on a management contract. He last beat Drazan Janjanin on September 10 via knockout.
- From The Web