Your fight-size boxing update:
- Newly-crowned WBA Gold heavyweight titleholder Joe Joyce has been named the new mandatory challenger to the EBU European title, currently being held by Agit Kabayel. There is no word on if the fight will indeed happen, but Kabayel is due for an optional title defense this summer.
- Ultimate Boxxer has signed a new broadcast deal with BT Sport. The new deal will call for at least five events this year which will also be simulcast on YouTube for free. Ultimate Boxxer returns with a middleweight tournament set to take place on May 10 at the O2 Indigo.
- PBC on Fox's YouTube channel recently uploaded a video of Errol Spence Jr.'s camp after his unanimous decision win over Mikey Garcia at AT&T Stadium. The near 25-minute video can be seen in its entirety below.
- Undefeated super middleweight prospect Kalvin Henderson has signed a promotional deal with King's Promotions. Henderson sports an 11-0 pro record with seven knockout victories and is expected to return to the ring in May.
- The British Boxing Board of Control made an update to several of its English titles. Below are the statuses of some of its titles:
- Cruiserweight: The BBBofC ordered a purse bid between Deion Jumah and Craig Glover for the vacant title set for April 10.
- Light Heavyweight: A title eliminator between Christian Kinsiona and Michael Ellison will take place on a date and venue to be determined, but will be promoted by Carl Greaves.
- Junior Middleweight: After Adam Harper vacated his title, the BBBofC approved Craig Morris vs. Jack Flatley for the vacant title and will take place on May 11 in Bolton.
- Bantamweight: Thomas Essomba withdrew from his fight against Marc Leach for the vacant title.