Your fight-size boxing update:
- At the top of the page is a video showing highlights of the London press conference for the upcoming heavyweight title bout between Anthony Joshua and Jarrell Miller. Joshua and Miller will fight for the WBA "Super," WBO, IBF and IBO heavyweight titles at Madison Square Garden on June 1 with the fight being streamed on DAZN in the United States.
- In less than 24 hours, a WBO minimumweight title bout will take place at Tokyo's Korakuen Hall featuring titleholder Vic Saludar and challenger Masataka Taniguchi. Both men successfully made weight as they each came in at 104.6 pounds for their title bout.
- Brandon Rios took to Twitter to talk about his loss to Humberto Soto in the main event of a Matchroom Boxing USA on DAZN card in Mexico on February 23. Rios congratulated Soto on the win, which was a wide unanimous decision victory for the 38-year-old.
To all my fans, Last night we gave the fans a great fight, thank you to everyone that came out to support and tuned into @dazn_usa. Congratulations to Zorrita Soto, it's always an honor to share the ring with another warrior.— Bam Bam Brandon Rios (@Brandon_Rios1) February 24, 2019
-- by @mrs_a_saldana#RiosSoto #TeamRios #DAZN pic.twitter.com/4h9bPze4Ld
- Highland Boxing Promotions will have a boxing card in the Philippines on March 8 and will feature former WBC Silver minimumweight titleholder Denver Cuello and former WBC flyweight champion Sonny Boy Jaro in action. Cuello will face Jack Amisa while Jaro will fight Frans Damur Palue on the card.
- Japanese national middleweight champion Kazuto Takesako will fight mandatory challenger Shuji Kato on March 2 on a boxing card at Korakuen Hall.
- Undefeated Norwegian boxer Kai Robin Havnaa will face Rad Rashid on March 2 for the vacant IBO International cruiserweight title in Norway. The card will also feature a fight between Deniz Ilbay and Jonathan Jose Eniz for the vacant IBO Intercontinental welterweight title.