Your fight-size boxing update:
- The first fight of the untelevised portion of the May 11 PBC card from Fairfax, Virginia had a scary moment when Mark Duncan suffered a massive first-round knockout loss to Kevin Womack Jr. Duncan had a seizure in the ring, resulting in him taken from the ring on a stretcher in minutes and sent to a hospital. A report from ESPN stated that Duncan has been released from the hospital.
- Highlights from the Jarrett Hurd vs. Julian Williams fight for the unified WBA and IBF junior middleweight titles can be seen in the video above.
- Although there is no official announcement yet, it is expected that Sullivan Barrera will be taken out of the June 8 Top Rank card on ESPN where he was supposed to face Michael Seals. As such, Barrera is now likely facing Jesse Hart on the June 15 Top Rank card headlined by Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz. The change was due to Eleider Alvarez going down with an injury.
- The entire press conference formally announcing the Daniel Dubois vs. Nathan Gorman fight for the vacant British heavyweight title can be seen in the video below.
- Undefeated French junior middleweight titleholder Souleymane Cissokho has claimed he has signed with Anthony Joshua's management company and will have his next fight on June 1 on the undercard of the Matchroom Boxing card at Madison Square Garden. Joshua will headline that card, defending his unified WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight titles against Andy Ruiz Jr.