Fight-size Boxing Update: Pacquiao vs. Broner Officials, Purses, Vasiliy Lomachenko

Your fight-size boxing update:

- Below are the referees and judges assigned for each fight for the pay-per-view card for Manny Pacquiao vs. Adrien Broner.

UFC 268 Reportedly Draws 700K PPV Buys

Manny Pacquiao vs. Adrien Broner: WBA "Regular" Welterweight title

  • Referee: Russell Mora
  • Judges: Tim Cheatham, Dave Moretti, Glenn Feldman

Badou Jack vs. Marcus Browne: Interim WBA Light Heavyweight title/WBC Light Heavyweight title eliminator

  • Referee Tony Weeks
  • Judges: Eric Cheek, Max DeLuca, Don Trella

Rau'Shee Warren vs. Nordine Oubaali: WBC Bantamweight title

  • Referee: Vic Drakulich
  • Judges: Ricardo Ocasio, Julie Lederman, Steven Weisfeld

Alberto Guevara vs. Hugo Ruiz: Featherweight Bout

  • Referee: Jay Nady
  • Judges: Adalaide Byrd, Robert Hoyle, Glenn Trowbridge

- Per the Nevada State Athletic Commission, here are the purses for the fighters competing on the PPV card:

  • Manny Pacquiao $10 million (plus a percentage of the profits)
  • Adrien Broner $2.5 million (plus a percentage of the profits)
  • Badou Jack $500,000
  • Marcus Browne $250,000
  • Rau’shee Warren $125,000
  • Nordine Oubaali $85,000
  • Hugo Ruiz $30,000

- The WBA has scheduled a purse bid for the mandatory fight between unified WBA and WBO lightweight champion Vasiliy Lomachenko and Anthony Crolla. If Top Rank and Matchroom Boxing fail to negotiate a deal, then the purse bid will take place on February 4 at the WBA offices in Panama City, Panama with the minimum bid being $150,000. If it goes to a purse bid, Lomachenko is entitled to 75 percent of the winning bid while Crolla gets the remaining 25 percent.

- In the tweet below, watch WBO junior welterweight champion Maurice Hooker and Eddie Hearn react live to 140-pound contender Jorge Linares suffering a major first-round stoppage upset loss to Pablo Cesar Cano on the January 18 Matchroom Boxing USA card.

Get exclusive pro wrestling content on Fightful Select, our premium news service! Click here to learn more.
From The Web