Your Fight-size boxing update:
- Billy Joe Saunders has not defended his WBO middleweight title since last December and after two failed attempts at fighting Martin Murray, Saunders does not have a title defense lined up for him. The WBO tweeted out that the next person in line to be named the mandatory challenger when the organization announces it would be Demetrius Andrade.
- When the WBC rankings for the month of July rolled out, the governing body named junior middleweight champion Jermell Charlo the WBC Boxer of the Month and named light flyweight champion Ken Shiro as an honorary mention.
- Matchroom Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn announced that a deal has been reached to have Robbie Davies Jr. to fight Glenn Foot for the British and Commonwealth junior welterweight titles in Newcastle, England at a date to be announced soon.
- Showtime recently posted its monthly boxing report video on YouTube, which can be seen below. Some of the fights highlighted in the June report are Tyson Fury vs. Sefer Seferi, Jermell Charlo vs. Austin Trout and Leo Santa Cruz vs. Abner Mares.
- WBA Female super featherweight champion Hyun Mi Choi will defend her title against former interim WBO Female bantamweight champion Mayra Alejandra Gomez in Korea.