Your fight-size boxing update for August 14:
- There was a boxing card in Australia headlined by Tim Tszyu vs. Dwight Ritchie that also featured two other regional title fights. Below are the results of those three fights.
- Tim Tszyu defeated Dwight Ritchie by unanimous decision (98-93, 98-92, 97-93) to win the IBF Australasian junior middleweight title
- Aidos Yerbossynuly defeated Rocky Jerkic by unanimous decision (99-91, 98-92, 98-92) to retain the WBC Asian Boxing Council Continental and WBA International super middleweight titles
- Nursultan Zhangabayev defeated Steve Gago by unanimous decision (95-92, 95-92, 96-91) to retain the WBA Inercontinental welterweight title and win the IBF International and WBO Oriental welterweight titles
- The upcoming fight between Mario Barrios and Batyr Akhmedov taking place at the Errol Spence Jr. vs. Shawn Porter pay-per-view card on September 28 will now be for the vacant WBA "Regular" junior welterweight title. Regis Prograis is currently the WBA's "Super" champion at 140 pounds.
- Heavyweight prospect Guido Vianello will have his fifth professional fight on September 14 in Las Vegas as part of the undercard for Tyson Fury's bout against Otto Wallin on ESPN+. - MTK Global announced on Instagram that it will return to Kazakhstan in September but did not give any further details.
- In another update on the Spence vs. Porter event, Robert Guerrero will face Jerry Thomas on the FS1 prelims that will lead into the four-fight main card.
- Former British lightweight champion Lewis Ritson will face junior welterweight contender Robbie Davies Jr. on a Matchroom Boxing show in Newcastle, England on October 19.
- Former world heavyweight title challenger Carlos Takam has signed a promotional deal with Joe DeGuardia's Star Boxing.