Your fight-size boxing update:
- Tyson Fury weighed in at 276 lbs. for his return fight on June 9 against Sefer Seferi, who weighed in at 210 lbs. Fury's fight will be shown live in the U.S. on Showtime's YouTube.
- The latest WBC rankings have been revealed with a few notable changes. Below are just some of the highlights:
- Canelo Alvarez has been placed at the top of the middleweight rankings after signing up for year-long VADA testing.
- Former middleweight champion David Lemieux is now ranked No. 6 in the super middleweight rankings after missing weight in his last fight, scheduled to be a middleweight bout.
- Former featherweight world champion Lee Selby is now ranked No. 8 in the WBC super featherweight rankings after losing his world title to Josh Warrington in his next fight.
- Jamie McDonnell, who got knocked out by Naoya Inoue, losing his WBA bantamweight title in the process, has been ranked No. 18 in the WBC super bantamweight rankings.
- Joe Joyce will fight Richard Lartey for the Commonwealth heavyweight title on June 15 at York Hall in London.
- Former undisputed junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford is a big favorite for his WBO welterweight title challenge against Jeff Horn. The MGM Grand has Crawford as a -950 favorite while Horn is only a +600 underdog. Fightful has spoken with both Horn and Crawford for their upcoming fight on June 9, set to headline a Top Rank card on ESPN+. Highlights of their media workout can be seen in the video above.