Your fight-size boxing update:
- Showtime released a fight poster, which can be seen below, of the WBC heavyweight title fight between Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury. Fightful will have live coverage of that fight, taking place on December 1 on pay-per-view.
- It was announced that Samuel Vargas fight Adrian Gabriel Pereiro on December 15 at the newly renamed Coca-Cola Coliseum in downtown Toronto, Ontario. Vargas last fought in September, losing to former world champion Amir Khan.
- Former Commonwealth Youth Games gold medalist and Commonwealth Games silver medalist Qais Ashfaq will fight in his fourth pro fight on the undercard of Kell Brook’s December 8 bout against Michael Zerafa.
- Below is a video posted on Naoya inoue’s Instagram of his one-year-old son watching and celebrating his father’s first-round knockout win over Juan Carlos Payano back in October. Inoue will face IBF bantamweight champion Emmanuel Rodriguez in 2019 in the World Boxing Super Series semifinals.
- Undefeated heavyweight prospect James Wilson has signed a promotional deal with Golden Boy Promotions. Wilson has also fought in MMA, piling up a 3-2 pro record and has fought in Bellator MMA back in 2014.