Your fight-size boxing update:
- Per a report from Asian Boxing, Knockout CP Freshmart's WBA minimumweight title defense against Byron Rojas, originally scheduled for November 28, has been delayed by a single day and will take place on November 29.
- Manny Pacquiao posted a video on social media signaling the start of training camp. The video can be seen in the tweet below.
- Previously, the British Boxing Board of Control ordered several title fights, including a light heavyweight bout between titleholder Callum Johnson and Joshua Buatsi. In an interview with Sky Sports Boxing, Johnson said he would be open to a fight against Buatsi.
- Simon Vallily will be moving up in weight from cruiserweight to heavyweight after unsuccessfully challenging for the English cruiserweight title. Vallily fought Arfan Iqbal in June for the English title, but with the fight ending in a split draw, Iqbal would retain the belt.
- In an interview with Boxing Scene, IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence Jr. admitted that he actually sent video tapes to Sugar Ray Robinson in the hopes that the former pound-for-pound great would be Spence's advisor as he was about to turn pro.
- Hamzah Farouk will defend his WBC Asian Boxing Council Continental super featherweight title against former WBO Asia Pacific super flyweight titleholder Isack Junior on November 30 on a boxing card in Singapore.