Our UFC TUF 28 Finale and Bellator 210 fight-size update:
- Maurice Green scored a submission win over Michel Batista at the TUF 28 Finale, which can be seen above.
- Kamaru Usman said that he's open to waiting around for a title shot since Colby Covington and Tyron Woodley are likely to fight in under two months.
- UFC did an attendance of 2,020 for a live gate of $204,600.
- There were no "Fight of the Night" bonuses at UFC's TUF 28 Finale. Instead, Kamaru Usman, Roosevelt Roberts, Juan Espino, and Roosevelt Roberts were awarded $50,000 "Performance of the Night" bonuses.
- Juan Espino became the oldest Ultimate Fighter winner ever at 38 years old. You can see our TUF Finals wrap up at this link.
- Dana White said on the UFC on Fox post show that he "can't stop thinking" about booking Kamaru Usman against Tyron Woodley, and also said that Donald Cerrone was never in line to fight Conor McGregor.
- We'll wrap up the weekend's UFC and Bellator events in podcast form after UFC Australia Saturday night, and Carlos Toro will have full live coverage of Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury and a post-show podcast as well.
- See Roosevelt Roberts' impressive submission win over Darrell Horcher below.