Your Fight-size MMA update for July 23!
- Melvin Guillard announced that he's moving up to 170 pounds after missing weight again
- Unless he's signed a new contract, Marlon Moraes has one fight left on his WSOF deal.
- Gerald Harris is still seeking UFC fights, offering to face any 170 pounder on short notice.
- Josh Emmett (10-0) will take on Jeremy Kennedy (8-0) at UFC on Fox 21 on August 27 in Vancouver
- Justine Kish is out of her UFC Fight Night 92 fight with Maryna Moroz after breaking a finger.
- Cheick Kongo (24-10-2) vs. Tony Johnson (10-2) will headline Bellator 161
By Fightful Staff
Get exclusive pro wrestling content on Fightful Select, our premium news service! Click here to learn more.