This is your fight-size mma update for September 4th:
- Nate Diaz's Boxing Coach Richard Perez told Submission Radio injury played a factor in Diaz's loss to McGregor.
- Rory MacDonald took to Twitter to say 'real fights" consist of no-holds-barred tactics like hair pulling and groin strikes. MacDonald recently signed with Bellator after leaving UFC.
- Mickey Gall sported stitches over his right eye in a UFC video leading up to his September 10th bout against CM Punk.
- Michael Bisping told The Daily Star lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez would "mop the floor" with featherweight champion and lightweight contender Conor McGregor
- Alpha Male Team Member Cody Garbrandt Twitter to reiterate he is ready for a title shot against bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz. Garbrandt and Cruz have had words following Garbrandt's last victory.
- From The Web