Murphys Boxing's latest card on UFC Fight Pass featured a number of prospects having impressive showings in their respective fights.
Perhaps no one's stock has risen higher on the show than Greg Vendetti, who pitched a shutout on the scorecards en route to a 12-round decision win against Michael Anderson in the main event. Vendetti captured the IBA junior middleweight title and is now on his first win streak since a 16-fight win streak was snapped last December at the hands of Michel Soro.
But Vendetti wasn't the only boxer who had a solid outing in Everett, Massachusetts. Luis Arcon, who represented Venezuela in the 2016 Olympics, continued his perfect start to his pro career by knocking out Ezequiel Sayal Lozano a little more than a minute into the third round. Arcon now sports an 8-0 record in the pro ranks with all eight wins coming by knockout.
Below are the full results for the July 12 Murphys Boxing card from Encore Boston Harbor in Everett, Massachusetts:
- Greg Vendetti defeated Michael Anderson by unanimous decision (120-106, 120-108, 120-108) to win the vacant IBA junior middleweight title
- Luis Arcon defeated Mario Ezequiel Sayal Lozano by KO, round 3, 1:10
- Carlos Hernandez defeated Mike O'Han Jr. by majority decision (59-55, 58-56, 57-57)
- Lawrence James Fryers defeated Bryan Abraham by TKO, round 2, 1:06
- James Perella defeated Bryan Goldsby by unanimous decision (40-35, 40-35, 40-35)
- Antoine Vanackere defeated Francisco Medel by TKO, round 3, 2:14
- Joe Farina defeated Jose Angel Ortiz by unanimous decision (40-35, 39-36, 39-36)