Your fight-size boxing update:
- The weigh-in results are in for the IBF featherweight championship between Josh Warrington and Kid Galahad in Leeds, England. Warrington, the champion, came in at 125.5 pounds while Galahad came in at 125.75, clearing the last hurdle before their title bout on June 15. The fight, as well as a good portion of the entire card, will be streamed on ESPN+ in the United States.
-Speaking of Warrington vs. Galahad, the most recent edition of the Fightful Boxing Podcast, with special guest co-host Joe Hulbert, can be seen at the top of the page where the IBF title bout was previewed.
- MMA veteran Dakota Cochrane will face former UFC fighter Chris Leben on the undercard of the June 22 Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship card from Tampa, Florida. The card will be headlined by former boxing world champion Paulie Malignaggi taking on former UFC fighter Artem Lobov in a grudge match.
- Undefeated rising junior middleweight contender Tim Tszyu will take on Dwight Ritchie on August 14 at the International Convention Centre in Sydney, Australia. Tszyu, who has been working as a sparring partner for current WBA "Regular" welterweight titleholder Manny Pacquiao, is ranked No. 14 by both the IBF and WBA while Ritchie is ranked No. 10 by the IBF.
- In preparation for his Matchroom Boxing debut on June 29, Joseph Parker has spent time training with French heavyweight prospect Tony Yoka.
- The Michael Conlan vs. Vladimir Nikitin fight taking place in Belfast, Northern Ireland on August 3 will be shown live on BT Sport in the United Kingdom.