Oleksandr Usyk's heavyweight debut is one day away and he stepped onto the scales against the heaviest opponent of his pro career.
Usyk came in at 215 pounds for his debut against Chazz Witherspoon, who came in at 242 pounds. The former undisputed cruiserweight champion was originally set to fight Tyrone Spong, but Spong was replaced by Witherspoon during fight week when it was revealed that he failed a drug test.
As for the remainder of the card, there are two world title fights with all four fighters successfully making weight. One title bout is a unified WBA and WBC Female junior welterweight title fight between Jessica McCaskill and Erica Farias and in the other, WBA light heavyweight titlist Dmitry Bivol will take on Lenin Castillo. Fightful has you covered with the official weights.
Below are the full weigh-in results for the entire card, taking place in Chicago:
- Oleksandr Usyk – 215 lbs.
- Chazz Witherspoon – 242 lbs.
WBA light heavyweight title (175-pound limit):
- Dmitry Bivol – 174.3 lbs.
- Lenin Castillo – 175 lbs.
Unified WBC and WBA Female junior welterweight title bout (140-pound limit):
- Jessica McCaskill – 138.7 lbs.
- Erica Farias – 138.1 lbs.
Junior welterweight bout:
- Arthur Biyarslanov – 137 lbs.
- Tyrome Jones – 136 lbs.
Super middleweight bout:
- Anthony Sims, Jr. – 169 lbs.
- Morgan Fitch – 157.5 lbs.
USBA junior middleweight bout (154-pound limit):
- Charles Conwell – 153.8 lbs.
- Patrick Day – 153.7 lbs
Super bantamweight bout:
- TJ Doheny - 124 lbs.
- Jesus Martinez – 124 lbs.
- Summer Lynn – 147 lbs.
- Jenna Thompson – 147 lbs.
Junior middleweight bout (152-pound catchweight):
- Reshat Mati – 151 lbs.
- Norfleet Stitts – 150.5 lbs.
Super featherweight bout:
- Otha Jones III – 129 lbs.
- Eric Manriquez – 130 lbs.
The full weigh-in can be seen in the video at the top of the page.