Kendo Castaneda's unbeaten start in the pro ranks continues with yet another win on an RJJ Boxing card.
Castaneda scored a stoppage victory over Stan Martyniouk in the main event of a card on UFC Fight Pass in the sixth-round. Castaneda, a rising prospect at 140 pounds who also holds the NABA title, dropped Martyniouk with a flurry of shots, forcing the referee to step in and stop the fight. Now sporting a 17-0 pro record, Castaneda is now moving one step closer towards being a top contender in a loaded 140-pound division.
In the co-main event, Oscar Vasquez, fighting for the first time since May 2018, fought Gilberto Mendoza to majority draw. Vasquez has not won a fight since November 2017 while Mendoza's four-fight win streak has been snapped as a result of the draw.
Below are the full results of the RJJ Boxing Promotions/Joey Gilbert Promotions (10/25) on UFC Fight Pass card from the Silver Legacy Resort Casino in Reno, Nevada:
- Kendo Castaneda defeated Stan Martyniouk by TKO, round 6
- Oscar Vasquez and Gilberto Mendoza fight to a majority draw (76-76, 76-76,77-75)
- Peter Cortez defeated Daquan Mays by TKO, round 2
- Kenny Davis, Jr. defeated Phillip Schwartz by unanimous decision (40-36, 40-36, 40-36)
- Rosalinda Rodriguez defeated Myrka Aguayo by unanimous decision (60-54, 60-54, 59-55)
- Ricardo Lucio-Galvan defeated Mobley Villegas by unanimous decision (40-35, 40-35, 39-36)
You can find results from boxing events around the world on Fightful's Results section.