The most recent RJJ Boxing card streamed on UFC Fight Pass featured a couple of interesting fight results.
The advertised main event of Ikram Kerwat and Simone DaSilva ended with Kerwat suffering her second pro loss in what was a very surprising one-side beatdown. DaSilva dominated the fight, cruised to an easy 10-round decision and picked up one of the biggest wins of her career.
Also on the card was Max Ornelas, ranked No. 8 by the WBO at bantamweight, taking on Alex Rangel. Ornelas needed less than 90 seconds to take out Rangel to remain undefeated. In the lone title bout on the entire card, Madiyar Asjkeyev defeated Cecil McCalla by unanimous decision to win the NABF junior middleweight title in a fight that was not a part of the UFC Fight Pass stream.
Below are the full results of the May 23 Roy Jones Jr. Boxing Promotions card from the Casino Del Sol's outdoor AVA Amphitheater in Tucson, Arizona:
- Simone DaSilva defeated Ikram Kerwat by unanimous decision (100-90, 99-91, 98-92)
- Max Ornelas defeated Alex Rangel by TKO, round 1, 1:24
- Madiyar Asjkeyev defeated Cecil McCalla by unanimous decision (98-92, 98-92, 97-93) to win the NABF junior middleweight title
- Alfonso Olvera and Carlos Villa fight to a split draw (58-56, 57-57, 56-58)
- Nicholas Rhoads and Eduardo Ayala fight to a split draw (39-37, 38-38, 37-39)
- Jose Pena defeated Arturo Resendiz by unanimous decision (39-36, 38-37, 38-37)