World Series of Fighting 32 took place Saturday night, and had some interesting storylines, to say the least.
Marlon Moraes retained his WSOF Bantamweight Championship over Josh Hill, but the teammate of Frankie Edgar competed in his last contracted fight in the company. The UFC may very well come calling.
Lance Palmer won the WSOF Featherweight Championship in a fight where scorecards ranged from a draw, all the way up to a five round sweep.
In what could be considered a rather gross promotional tactic, Caros Fodor dominated his brother Phoenix Jones on the show, as well.
* Marlon Moraes def. Josh Hill via second-round KO (0:38) to retain the WSOF Bantamweight Championship
* Lance Palmer def. Alexandre Almeida via majority decision (49-46, 48-48, 50-45) to win the WSOF Featherweight Championship
* Caros Fodor def. Phoenix Jones via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26)
* Louis Taylor def. Phil Hawes via second-round submission (guillotine choke) (2:15)
* Hakeem Dawodu def. Marat Magomedov via second-round TKO (2:03)
* Rex Harris def. Nicolai Salchow via unanimous decision (30-27 x3)
* Andrews Nakahara def. Travis Doerge via first-round TKO (0:55)
* Matt Kovacs def. Bill Widler via first-round TKO (4:22)
* Brett Malone def. Patrick Benson via submission (rear-naked choke) (R1, 4:20)
* Matt Coble def. Colt Hausauer via submission (rear-naked choke) (R2, 1:52)
* Tycen Lynn def. Justin Hugo via submission (triangle choke) (R1, 2:17)
* Joe Elzea def. Marcos Lopez via submission (armbar) (R2, 4:34)
- From The Web