Yordenis Ugas is back on a win streak after his most recent performance on a PBC on FS1.
Ugas dominated his main event bout against Mike Dallas Jr., stopping after seven rounds after Dallas' corner threw in the towel. It is Ugas' second straight win after coming up short against Shawn Porter in a WBC welterweight title bout back in March 2019.
The Cuban welterweight contender had been looking for another title shot and was previously ordered to fight WBA "Regular" welterweight titleholder Alexander Besputin, but that fight never materialized.
In the co-main event, unbeaten lightweight prospect Michel Rivera improved his pro record to 18-0 with a 10th round stoppage win over Fidel Maldonado Jr. In other undercard action, unbeaten prospects Deon Nicholson and Jesus Alejandro Ramos picked up wins against Earl Newman and Ramal Amanov, respectively.
In what is perhaps the biggest surprise on the card, former UFC fighter Clay Collard scored an upset win over Raymond Guajardo, stopping him in the second round.
Below are the full results of the February 1 PBC on FS1 card from Biloxi, Mississippi:
* Yordenis Ugas defeated Mike Dallas Jr. by TKO, round 7
* Michel Rivera defeated Fidel Maldonado Jr. by TKO, round 10 to win the WBC Continental Americas lightweight title
* Deon Nicholson defeated Earl Newman by unanimous decision (97-93, 96-94, 96-94)
* Jesus Alejandro Ramos defeated Ramal Amanov by TKO, round 6
* Omar Juarez defeated Angel Martinez Hernandez by unanimous decision (80-71, 80-71, 79-72)
* Clay Collard defeated Raymond Guajardo by TKO, round 2