Fans attending the Premier Boxing Champions card in Los Angeles on January 13 will be treated with several fights not being televised.
Unbeaten super bantamweight Fernando Garcia will take on Isao Carranza on the untelevised undercard for the PBC card. Garcia, unbeaten in 10 pro fights, won all three fights last year with two of those wins coming from inside the distance. Carranza, a former regional title challenger, will look to end a seven-fight win streak. In his last 10 fights, Carranza sports a 1-8-1 record.
The other four fights that were announced for the non-TV portion of the event are the following:
- Ruben Rodriguez vs. Daniel Perales: Junior welterweight bout
- Victor Slvansky vs. Angel Monrreal: Featherweight bout
- Michael Plania vs. Ramiro Robles: Super bantamweight bout
- Amon Rashidi vs. Evincii Dixon: Welterweight bout
A prelim card, headlined by Guillermo Rigondeaux's return to the ring, and a main card, featuring a fight for the IBF super middleweight title, will be televised live on FS1. As for the televised fights, below is the main card for the January 13 PBC show from the Microsoft Theater.
- Jose Uzcategui vs. Caleb Plant: IBF Super Middleweight title bout
- Moises Flores vs. Brandon Figueroa
- Joey Spencer vs. Brandon Harder:
- Ryan Karl vs. Kevin Watts: TV Swing bout
Below is the full card for the prelims, set to start at 6:30 p.m. ET on FS1:
- Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Giovanni Delgado
- Lindolfo Delgado vs. TBD
- Ahmed Elbiali vs. Allan Green: TV Swing bout
The event will be the first Premier Boxing Champions show of 2019, with nearly two dozen cards being shown on either Fox and FS1.