Those of you who visit the site multiple times in a day have probably noticed a few aesthetics changes today as we continue to improve the site’s look and functionality. Sean has done a great job canvassing our audience so that we can deliver a product that meets and hopefully even exceeds your expectations. Your feedback has been heard, and I’m hoping that all of the following changes will be done soon.
- New streamlined home page that fits more posts so that you don’t have to scroll as much. That includes the elimination of thumbnails on the mobile page for quick and easy scrolling.
- More featured stories at the top so that you don’t miss the major stories that would otherwise fall down the page as new stories are published.
- Individual home pages for wrestling, MMA and boxing. Many of you are fans of more than one genre, but some of you are not. And so for those who aren’t we’re making genre-specific home pages that you can bookmark.
- A revamped forum using the popular vBulletin engine. It’s what you’re familiar with and it’s what many of you have asked for, so you’re getting it.
- Proper gallery featuring personalities from wrestling, MMA and boxing. We’ll make it easy for you to oogle.
- The addition of some contests and product giveaways, including signed books, and Filsinger Games!
We’ve also heard your demands for the Fightful.com Podcast to appear via iTunes and Stitcher. Those requests were submitted already and we’re just waiting on approval.
If there is anything else you’d like, feel free to contact us at questions(at)fightful(dot)com!