Top Rank Boxing has released its slate of fights for next week.
The company announced in the middle of its June 16 ESPN broadcast three more fight cards that will air on the network.
The first of these cards will feature a title bout between WBA “Regular” super flyweight champion Andrew Moloney taking on Joshua Franco on June 23. This will be Moloney’s first title defense as he looks to secure an eventual title fight against “Super” champion and future Hall of Famer Roman “Chocolatito” Gonzalez. Franco, who is coming off a win against Jose Alejandro Burgos in January and a three-fight series against Oscar Negrete, is unbeaten in his last five fights.
The second of these events will see Moloney’s brother Jason taking on Leonardo Baez in the main event of the June 25 event. Jason, a former world title challenger, is looking for another bantamweight world title opportunity after signing a promotional deal with Top Rank. Baez has won his last six fights and is entering the fight with an 18-2 record.
Lastly, Top Rank will return to Mexico on June 27 with a fight card featuring WBC super featherweight champion Miguel Berchelt. Berchelt will take on Eleazar Valenzuela in a non-title bout.
Below are the full cards announced for the upcoming Top Rank shows:
June 23 Top Rank on ESPN:
* Andrew Moloney vs. Joshua Franco for WBA "Regular" super flyweight title
* Christopher Diaz vs. Jason Sanchez
* Joseph Adorno vs. Alexis del Bosque
* Miguel Contreras vs. Rolando Vargas
* Helaman Olguin vs. Adam Stewart
June 25 Top Rank on ESPN:
* Jason Moloney vs. Leonardo Baez
* Abraham Nova vs. Avery Sparrow
* Orlando Gonzalez vs. Luis Porozo
June 27 Top Rank on ESPN:
* WBC super featherweight champion Miguel Berchelt vs. Eleazar Valenzuela in a non-title defense
* Omar Aguilar vs. Dante Jardon
* Mauricio Lara vs. Humberto Galindo
* Rafael Espinoza vs. Luis Guzman
* Ruben Aguilar vs. Emanuel Herrera