After a crazy past 24 hours, Top Rank can safely say its main event will go on as planned.
The November 2 Top Rank on ESPN card will see Mexican star Miguel Berchelt defend his WBC super featherweight title against former world champion Jason Sosa. Both fighters successfully made weight, clearing the final hurdle before they step into the ring one last time.
There was going to be another world title fight on the card, one between IBF super flyweight titleholder Jerwin Ancajas and Jonathan Rodriguez, but it got called off due to the latter having visa issues. As such, a junior welterweight matchup between Javier Molina and Hiroki Okada was moved from the ESPN+ undercard to the ESPN main card.
As for the rest of the card, Fightful has you covered with the show's official weights.
Below are the official weights for the ESPN main card, set to start at 10:30 p.m. ET:
- WBC super featherweight title (130-pound limit) Miguel Berchelt (129.8 lbs) vs. Jason Sosa (128.2 lbs)
- Javier Molina (141 lbs) vs. Hiroki Okada (140.8 lbs)
Below are the official weights for the ESPN+ undercard, set to start at 6:30 p.m. ET:
- Gor Yeritsyan (147.8 lbs) vs. Shoki Sakai (146 lbs)
- Alex Saucedo (139.6 lbs) vs. Rod Salka (140.4 lbs)
- Raymond Muratalla (135 lbs) vs. Arnulfo Becerra (133.8 lbs)
- Daniel Lewis (155.6 lbs) vs. Alexis Gaytan (157 lbs)
- Ruben Rodriguez (141.8 lbs) vs. Abram Martinez (142 lbs)
- Elvis Rodriguez (140.4 lbs) vs. Luis Norambuena (137.4 lbs)