Triple H speaks to media following NXT Takeover 31.
- Triple H says they had to make a lot of chicken salad out of this show with injuries and other things.
- He's very happy about the Capitol Wrestling Center, and the addition of fans while taking safety precautions.
- Finn Balor is on the way to get his jaw x-rayed. Kyle O'Reilly is getting evaluated
- Triple H says they were talking about Ember Moon coming back to NXT around the time of her injury, and even maybe before.
- Triple H still doesn't know if NXT is involved in the draft.
- There's some shifting in place right now with the Performance Center. He says there are small batches that come in and train with their coaches. The surfaces are cleaned and a new batch comes in. They had to gut the building and start the process over.
- Triple H assumes based off commercials NXT isn't in the draft. That's just his assumption. He's all for what is best for talent. He tries to plan accordingly for entrances and exits to and from NXT, and usually they have advance notice.
- Jon Alba asks about the venue, and Triple H wants Raw & SD to have a different feel. He thinks the Thunderdome will continue in a bigger venue if they end up moving. NXT still has a partnership with Full Sail.