Nick Khan, Stephanie McMahon and others on the WWE Q3 earnings call!
- Stephanie McMahon says renewed creative has increased interest in WWE's product and caused the viewership to increase. She also puts over the White Rabbit project that led to Bray Wyatt's return.
- Nick Khan says WWE has recently extended their Raw re-air rights deal with Hulu.
- Nick Khan says WWE has been paying attention to NFL's partnership with Amazon, and they saw with their move to Peacock that an audience will migrate to another platform.
- Paul Levesque (Triple H) noted that this quarter, they set records for social media video views.
- Paul Levesque is talking up the Bray Wyatt return impact on viewership, and the White Rabbit campaign's impact on overall interest. They're planning more "creative strategic stunt."
- Triple H says that they're planning stories and moments ahead of time more now than prior. He wants to have an idea for a lot of creative well ahead of time. He says they're doing good creative without Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton, who will help a lot.
- Triple H says he's not afraid of losses in creative and learns a lot from them. It helps formulate his plans of where to go moving forward.
- Triple H talks NXT Europe and says they want to recruit among amateur sports, as well as scouting established talent in the area. He wants to turn it into a feeder system for Raw and Smackdown.
- Nick Khan says he likes that WWE has a mixture of cable, free-to-air, and streaming so they can hit all programmings and markets. He believes free to air is best for live programming