Shawn Michaels speaks to media ahead of the NXT Deadline show
- Shawn Michaels is excited that NXT is going to travel for some upcoming PPVs. NXT Vengeance Day from Charlotte NC in February. Tickets on sale next Friday
- Shawn Michaels says that he liked elements of gauntlet and iron man matches and wanted to combine them for this weekend's NXT Deadline
- Shawn Michaels says Triple H just lets him do what he wants with NXT. There hasn't been much communication between them the last couple of weeks
- Shawn Michaels tells @JonAlba that right now there's nothing official to announce for William Regal, but they all love him and what he means to the company. Nothing would thrill him more.
- Shawn Michaels tells @Nick_Hausman that Sean Waltman is in the best shape he's been in a long time, and would love to have him around more.
-Shawn Michaels says New Day really enjoyed their NXT appearance Tuesday and Xavier Woods has wanted to come back for a while. They want to give back to other wrestlers. Shawn Michaels says he wants to keep them in NXT as long as they can. "It's just a question of how long"
- Shawn Michaels tells me it's a combination of talent wanting to work NXT, them wanting main roster talent to help out, and what fits for them creatively. He'll reach out to Bruce or Triple H to get them. He'll sometimes throw some things out of the blue quickly to see if it works.
- Shawn Michaels says that people who don't love wrestling or don't develop a love for it usually weed themselves out. He relies on coaches to help recruit athletes and talent that don't know as much about WWE.
- Shawn Michaels tells @DominicDeAngelo that the Creed Brothers do everything they can to achieve goals, and sees huge potential in both. He thinks Julius is a natural in many aspects. He says they've both been showing range and sees them as huge upside guys