Shawn Michaels speaks to media after NXT Halloween Havoc.
- Shawn Michaels says he believe he's bald because of all the bad things he's done over the years.
- Michaels is very happy for Wes Lee. HBK said watching this show made him age ten years tonight. Stipulation matches make him very anxious. He jokes they don't say "gimmick matches" anymore.
- HBK says that he thinks JD McDonagh is a special talent and has been a fan of his since he was in the UK. He says that Bron Breakker has high expectations because of his family, but he's only had matches for a year and it's amazing how good he is.
- Shawn Michaels doesn't see NXT doing cinematic things a lot. Halloween Havoc was the right opportunity and fit for what they were presenting tonight.
- "I know we're not supposed to say this, but everybody are marks here, and I'm fine with that. Everybody grew up wanting a title around their waist" - Shawn Michaels.
- Shawn Michaels says he thinks that 2.5 hours is the sweet spot for their shows. They'll consider maybe going back to five matches, but this was a big show for them, so they'll go back and look at it. He wants to know if the audience felt like it was too long.
- Shawn Michaels says there have been talks of NXT Japan, NXT Mexico down the road. He thinks NXT PLE's will travel, but doesn't know about weekly TV.
- Shawn Michaels tells me he's excited for T-Bar/Dijak to come back to NXT. He says that they see social media, and like to show the audience they're paying attention. Head writer Johnny Russo pitched him to come back to NXT. They lost him in 2020 on short notice & wanted him back