Shawn Michaels speaks to media ahead of NXT Takeover Halloween Havoc!
- Shawn Michaels says he believes Halloween Havoc will be the second biggest PLE on the NXT schedule behind Stand and Deliver. He wants to get Halloween Havoc to the point where it's more identifiable with NXT than WCW.
- Shawn Michaels confirms yesterday's http://FightfulSelect.com report that NXT Takeover Deadline will be happening on December 10.
- Shawn Michaels wants people at the PC to be comfortable and be in a great learning environment. He says there's no concern that is unimportant to WWE for their developmental talent.
- Shawn Michaels says there was much more micromanagement when 2.0 started. He said that he can build a car the way you want, but he believes having all the tools to build a car the way he likes would do a lot better for everyone.
- Shawn Michaels didn't know who Logan Paul was, but says his attitude has been great. HBK says they've had to train him in reverse and show him specifically what he'll be doing, and then go back and work the fundamentals.
- Shawn Michaels glows when @JonAlba asks about @Carmelo_WWE. Says he can improve, but that he's ready right now for Raw, Smackdown, or whatever WWE has for Carmelo Hayes.
- Shawn Michaels says he doesn't mind if another wrestling company snatches talent out from underneath them, because it means that everyone is doing their job as far as recruiting good wrestling talent.
- Shawn Michaels says NXT's goal is to get talent to the main roster. It's a little different than it used to be, but that's where things are now.
- Shawn Michaels said they didn't want to typical wrestling tropes with Veer and Sanga of "big angry guy that beats people up." He wants to present them as the "clean, classy, charming" guys they are. He thinks they have something fun for them.