Triple H speaks to wrestling media after NXT Takeover In Your House.
- Triple H isn't sure of what the future holds for Charlotte as far as branding goes.
- Triple H isn't sure of what the future holds for Charlotte as far as branding goes. He avoids the question and talks about Io Shirai instead.
- Triple H tried to get Michael Hayes to cut his hair and be Dok Hendrix, but Hayes LOUDLY declined, and yelled when his Dok photo was shown on the air. Triple H loved the nostalgia from tonight.
- Triple H says they'll be all over live crowds as soon as they're allowed and they can do it safely for fans and talent.
- Triple H tells me his duties didn't really change with his new title, it was related to NXT going live on TV and expanding globally. It was more of a focus on that, as opposed to the day-to-day responsibilities he had. He says a lot of people don't understand the titles. He said that a lot of the day-to-day pressures were alleviated so he could better focus on expanding NXT on a global scale.
- HHH specifies that a talent losing doesn't mean that they're moving up, staying around or anything in particular.
- Triple H puts over Adam Cole and says that he's the kind of guy people want to work with and for.
- Triple H points to Aaliyah's last two performances as ones that make him believe she's a player.
- Johnny Gargano was a little banged up after his match, but it seems like he's fine. There weren't any other injuries coming out of the show. HHH says that talent has been frustrated about not having crowds but tonight was different