Triple H speaks to media after NXT Takeover WarGames 2020!
- Triple H says Candice LeRae is getting her arm X-rayed and checked out. Confirms Fightful Select's report that it's feared to be a break.
- Gary Cassidy asks if there's been any progress on Undertaker having a more permanent role in NXT or the PC. HHH says they've talked a lot about him being there and getting more into that. They've touched base in the last couple of days and will talk more in the new year.
- Jon Alba brings up Pat McAfee, and Triple H goes into all the work and the number of people that it takes to make a star. HHH says he doesn't think he's seen anyone have a two-match run and promo skills the way McAfee has to start off a career.
- HHH is asked who has improved the most in 2020. He mentions Raquel Gonzalez, @Shotzi Blackheart, Leon Ruff, Lorcan, Burch, Damian Priest.
- Nick Hausman asks about Trey Miguel not getting signed. HHH won't go into details about why someone isn't signed. He brings up the passion associated with needing to be signed, and he can see it in certain wrestlers at the PC.
- I asked Triple H about a standalone NXT Royal Rumble. He says he's a big proponent of separation and Survivor Series belonging to Raw/SD, and WarGames to NXT. He loves that the Rumble brings all of those together. They have conversations closer to the show about who goes in.
- Triple H puts over Kevin Dunn's team and the rest of the digital production team.
- HHH thinks there are things he would have done differently with the cage, production and elements of WarGames in the CWC. He thinks the team did good putting it together, but there's room to improve.