Triple H and Shawn Michaels speaks to media after night 2 of NXT Takeover: Stand & Deliver
- Everybody is good and healthy as of right now after NXT Takeover: Stand And Deliver, night 2, says Triple H.
- Road Dogg has been home the last couple of days recovering at home. He's doing well. They had a headset set up for him so he could stay involved.
- Triple H encourages a caller to watch Tuesday when he's asked if Adam Cole is moving up to Raw or SD. HHH and HBK joke that every time someone loses, people think the wrestler is leaving NXT.
- HHH explains to Jon Alba the different levels of wrestlers they have training at the PC after not being able to use the facility for so long. They had people signed that they couldn't even bring in. Triple H says the current crop of recruits have a ton of charisma and are crazy athletes.
- Shawn Michaels tells Jason Powell that he believes the structure of a WWE Performance Center would have helped him a lot early in his career.
- Pete Dunne, Damian Priest, Walter, Candice LeRae and several others have helped produce matches and talent in NXT, Triple H tells Gary Cassidy. Finn Balor is also interested. Shawn Michaels says it helps wrestlers understand their own work more when they help produce.
- Triple H and Shawn Michaels tell me about Walter getting sent his stolen UK title back. Shawn Michaels says he would carry his titles in a Halliburton briefcase, and somehow never lost one of his own.
- Triple H wishes they could run an NXT UK Takeover with fans tomorrow, but they're subject to restrictions. Michaels puts over the relationship with BT Studio to Alex McCarthy. They're excited to get back to business.
- Triple H tells Nick Hausman that @GSteveson was there with his father as guests enjoying the show. They've been talking to Gable for a long time, and he'll be taking in WrestleMania as well. HHH doesn't want to pressure a junior in college to make decisions before the Olympics.