WWE's quarterly call! Live notes will be below.
- Vince McMahon kicks off the call, as is tradition. He says that their WWE momentum is getting to a great start in 2022, with record breaking performances. He says WrestleMania was stupendous.
- Vince McMahon touts the A&E partnership and says they established a modest media rights addition in the MENA region.
- Nick Khan says they'll be building on to the on-site merchandising opportunities in the future, like Axxess Superstore.
- WWE says WrestleMania saw a 61 percent increase in viewership on Peacock this year, and 56 million viewers on Sony Sports in India, for a 54 percent increase globally.
- WWE will announce their next NIL class soon.
- Stephanie McMahon notes that gaming is a big part of reaching their next generation WWE audience, with 80 percent of that audience classifying themselves as gamers.
- Stephanie McMahon says a WWE RPG game is coming.
- Nick Khan says WWE will talk to Fox, Peacock/Universal first about potential rights fees bundles and go from there when it's time.
- Nick Khan says most companies and creators are waiting on cricket rights in India and see where the chips fall for everyone else. Those are coming up soon.