Hear from WWE's Vince McMahon about how their 2020 went
- Stephanie McMahon says that WWE is ahead of the curve by licensing WWE Network to Peacock. The landscape has changed and streaming services are investing heavily.
- They plugged Sasha Banks on the Mandalorian on the call, but not on TV.
- Kristina Salen estimates WWE lost $90M as a result of COVID-19 restrictions.
- WWE says 20 million people watched Superstar Spectacle.
- WWE say that migration costs from the Network to Peacock is figured in to their forecast
- WWE's Nick Khan says they're always looking for ratings growth, when asked if they'd move content from PPV to Raw. Right now they're focused on growing Peacock's subscriber base, but are open to flexibility if all sides agree.
- A woman asks Vince McMahon a question, but Vince isn't on the call.
- When asked about ratings decrease, Nick Khan says WWE doesn't believe they've lost eyeballs, that they've shifted. He thinks a good in-ring product will result in "more linear eyeballs"
- WWE is looking to piggyback PPVs on big NBC events