WWE's quarterly investor call
- Vince McMahon, Nick Khan, Stephanie McMahon and Frank Riddick are on the call today.
- Nick Khan says that 3.5 million paid subscribers of Peacock watched WWE content on the platform.
- Nick Khan touts the decision to run many of their big Premium Live Events when other sports do not have major shows going, including the next Saudi Arabia show.
- Nick Khan says to look for more on international distribution rights in the not too distant future.
- Nick Khan says that WWE isn't surprised by the consolidation within the gaming community, both big and small. They expect this to continue in other content and platforms.
- "We are absolutely exploring the metaverse" - Stephanie McMahon.
- Nick Khan says WWE feels just as good about the second day streaming rights for WWE Raw (Hulu currently) as they did for their Raw, Smackdown and Peacock deals.