Join Renee Young for a live, exclusive interview with WWE COO Triple H immediately following NXT TakeOver: In Your House.
- It took one phone call to get Code Orange on the NXT show, and they all drove down from Pittsburgh.
- He says that a lot of people think the women's division is doomed at lots of different times in NXT, but they keep the roster ready. They didn't "give" the women the main event, they are the main event.
- Io had some injuries in the past, but Triple H says he always saw her as a game changer. He calls her dive "incredible."
- Triple H says Rhea Ripley went to a different level tonight, and this Ripley is better than the one we saw at the end of 2019.
- Triple H says the misconception that Charlotte has things handed to her because she's Ric's daughter is untrue. He says she's earned it and she wanted to come back to NXT to work with younger wrestlers.
- HHH says that Karrion Kross made an impression tonight and could stop the momentum of Keith Lee or Adam Cole. Says he and Scarlett have the "it" factor.
- He says that the cinematic matches might all be different, and might not all be for everyone.
- Triple H says Damian Priest had the breakout performance of the night and showed how legit he was.