The Adam "Hangman" Page media scrum from Starrcast IV, courtesy of Jeremy Lambert.
- Page wants to establish and develop characters, and feels that All Elite Wrestling has been good at that since day one.
- Everyone wants more promo and match time, and he says he'll take up as much of that as he can, but they're working with a couple of hours on Dynamite and it's not always plausible.
- He says it felt strange for a while when the work was inconsistent, and now feels like he's back to work for good. He thinks they've knocked it out of the park so far.
- Page touches on a possibility of a match between The Elite and The Inner Circle.
- Page says you don't have to pick Jim Ross' brain, he offers up advice willingly. He feels Ross' voice adds a lot of credibility.
- Puts over the agents and producers for how they work with talent.
- Most of the AEW roster has already worked for cameras and TV cameras and crowds this size, so it hasn't been too much of an adjustment for him.
- He didn't grow up watching Barry Windham, he clarifies when he is asked about comparisons. He just tries to be himself.